This privacy statement applies to all business units of Zizania SA. The authoritative language version of this document is German. Data protection is a matter of trust, and we respect your personality and privacy. In this statement, you will learn how we process and store your data. By ordering from us, you agree with these terms. When fulfilling your order, your data will be processing your personal data. This includes, for example:
- the collection,
- disclosure or
- deletion of your personal data.
Furthermore, we use your data to send you our annual catalog, and if requested, our email newsletter.
1. How do we protect your personal data?
We treat your data with care and will never sell it to third parties.
2. How long do we keep data for?
We keep your personal data for as long as we consider necessary or reasonable to comply with the applicable laws, or for as long as this is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. We delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer required, and in any case after the end of the maximum retention period prescribed by law.
3. What rights do you have in respect to your personal data?
You have the right to assert your data protection rights at any time, and to obtain information about your stored personal data, to rectify, or demand the deletion of your personal data. You will find details of how to contact us in section 4 below.
4. How can you contact us?
If you would like to assert your rights in respect of your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us through our email address email@example.com
5. Who is the owner of the data collected?
The owner of the data collection is Zizania SA, CH-1897 Les Evouettes.
6. When do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal data whenever we are in contact with you. There are many kinds of situations in which we are in contact with you. For example, we collect your personal data under the following circumstances:
- When you purchase our goods or services in our businesses or via our websites;
- When you claim a service from our Customer Services;
- When you receive a newsletter or other advertisement about our products and services;
- When you take part in a competition or prize draw;
- When you take part in one of our market research promotions or surveys;
- When you use, or communicate with us or third parties via our websites, apps for mobile devices or offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals and/or social networks;
- When you communicate with us by telephone, fax, e-mail, voicemail, etc
7. Which personal information do we collect?
The personal data collected are similarly varied. Firstly, we collect personal data which you make available to us. Secondly, we collect personal data which are automatically or manually recorded when you contact us, for example:
Data about you:
- Name and first name;
- Home address;
- Size of household;
- Delivery address;
- Invoice address;
- Credit card and account information;
- Language preferences;
- Telephone number(s);
- E-mail address(es);
- Details of newsletters subscribed to or other publicity;
- Consent to receive advertising material;
Data relating to customer activities
- Purchasing information (including date of purchase; place of purchase; time of purchase; type, quantity and value of the products and services purchased; shopping basket; cancelled shopping basket; payment method used; paying agent; purchasing history);
- Customer service information (including product returns, complaints, guarantee claims, delivery information);
8. Why do we process personal data?
We process your personal data for a variety of purposes, for example:
- Supply and sale of our products and services;
- Handling of orders and contracts, including sending of order and dispatch confirmations, delivery confirmations, delivery and invoicing;
- Organisation and provision of customer service services;
- Organisation and conduct of market research and surveys;
- Verification of customer creditworthiness.
- Provision, administration and realisation of customer communication by post and via electronic communications media;
- Business communication by post and by telephone, fax, e-mail, voicemail, etc
9. Whom do we pass your personal data on to?
We will never sell your personal data to third parties. In order to send you personalized advertising or for other services, we may give mission-specific access to your data to service providers. Furthermore, we can give access to your data to affiliate companies of Zizania SA, such as Zollinger Bio Sàrl, Pré à la Grise SA, Grandes Tables SA, Domaine des Clos SA.
11. How do we use web analysis tools?
In order to constantly improve and optimise our Internet offering, we use what are known as tracking technologies. Web analysis tools provide us with statistics and graphics which provide us with information about the use of our websites. This involves data about the use of a website being transferred to the server used. Depending on the provider of a web analysis tool, these servers may be located abroad. For the most frequently used web analysis tool, Google Analytics, these data are transferred including shortened IP addresses, which prevents the identification of individual devices. Google complies with the data protection rules of the "Swiss-U.S. Privacy ShieldFramework" and is registered with the “Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield” program of the US Department of Commerce (Information about the “Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield” can be found under https://www.privacyshield.gov/Swiss-US-Privacy-Shield-FAQs). The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Transfer of these data by Google to third parties can only take place on the basis of legal regulations or as part of the order data processing. You may prevent the recording of the data generated by cookies and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) at Google, as well as the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) You will find more detailed information about Google Analytics and data protection at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.